man injured after lighting a firecracker in his butt

Standard

This really happened, in Britain recently.  I’m not sure why anyone would want to attempt this.  Well, I mean, I suppose it would be funny, but you’d think at some point prior to doing it his common sense would kick in and say, “Y’know, this is probably not a good idea.”  You have to expect it to hurt…

The report says he suffered “burns and other unspecified internal injuries”.  I’m kinda glad they left it “unspecified”.  He’s gonna be in pain for a while.  And he’s gonna be reminded of this every few hours — every time he has to take a dump or even rip a fart.  I think it’s safe to say he probably learned an important lesson from this, but it’s a painful lesson…

Advertisements

About Buffet o' Blog

Laughing is good for you. So this blog is a buffet of randomness and humor. Most of the content here is original and thus exclusive to this site. I encourage everyone to participate in the comments section -- it makes it more fun for everyone.

What's on your mind?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s