It’s been way too long since we’ve had a viewer mailbag, so here goes. Same format as last time, where we take actual search terms that people used to find this site, and we elaborate on them. We do this for you, y’know… to help people like you who are searching the Internet for information. We’re always glad to share our ignorance, er, I mean, knowledge. 🙂
- do children enjoy cartoons? — What kind of question is this? Of course they do! Have you forgotten your childhood? Or were you never exposed to cartoons? Either way, you are missing out on a great thing! But don’t fret, for it’s not too late — you can still enjoy cartoons. Granted, I don’t know how old you are, but that is irrelevant here — no one is too old to enjoy cartoons. Yes, even adults should watch cartoons. (Note that I said “should”.) Cartoons make you laugh, they help you use your imagination, they’re typically clean entertainment, etc. It’s a win-win situation. I know some people don’t understand that, so they may look at you funny, but don’t let them keep you from a good thing.
- unlimited nachos — Now this is what I’m talking about! Where can you get this? If you find a place offering all-you-can-eat nachos, let me know. I don’t know why some restaurants don’t offer this option. I’d go there, no doubt. I know a lot of people who would go there on a regular basis, especially if they let you put whatever toppings you want on the nachos. Somebody should make this happen…
- make dookie urinal — I’m not sure what the point of that is… we already have the urinal, and we already have the toilet, which together take care of your excretion needs. So why do you want to combine them? Are you wanting to stand up while you poop? That could get messy real quick!
- chuck norris vs mr t — There’s been a lot of people searching for this, and we have a post dedicated to the topic already (click here). At that page, there’s a link to a comic strip where they fight each other, but it’s quite cheesy. I’d like to see them really fight, but I suspect that will never happen, because some scientists speculate that it might cause the end of the universe. I wonder who would’ve won if they had fought in their prime… I think Mr. T’s strategy might put him at a slight disadvantage, because he tends to take the first few punches of his enemies, absorbing their best punches and then looking really mad. (That sure intimidated some folks!) But perhaps he would realize the danger of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and thus be more aggressive. But I guess we’ll never know. *sigh*
- “why doesn’t robin wear pants” — This has bewildered people throughout the ages, but I think the simple explanation is that he’s a wuss. Of course, I realize that a lot of people who are wusses still wear pants, so many people won’t accept that explanation. Other than that, I don’t know. Why would he never wear pants? Does anybody have a good explanation for that?
- chance of snow this year — Yeah, there is. Well, in most places. Here in central Arkansas, we probably average about 1 to 3 inches per year. That’s not nearly enough! But when it does snow, even if it’s just a few flurries, it’s a big deal. (I wrote on this recently.) I’d like for us to get at least 8″ sometime, so I can build a huge snow castle. Someday this will happen, and it’ll be awesome. (For those of you in the northern part of the U.S., you may think that’s nothing, but if we ever got 8″ of snow here, everything would be shut down for days. It pretty much closes everything here with just 2″ of snow accumulation.)
- me grimlock not afraid of decepticons wa — Grimlock (from the Transformers) sure was a cool character! It’s unfortunate he won’t be in the upcoming movie. (Although, some may argue that due to the extreme changes to the characters and the possibility that this movie will siphon big-time, it may be better to not have your favorite characters in it. I can understand that. I wish Soundwave were in it, but wouldn’t want to see him as an iPod, then in robot form be totally unrecognizable.) Anyway, Grimlock was a great character. He enjoyed being in battle and was a great fighter, and he wasn’t afraid of anyone.
Well, that’s it for this episode. I hope we were able to help you with something…