Now the 2008 Presidential election is over, and if you didn’t want Barack Hussein Obama to win, it’s too bad for you. He won, so now we’re stuck with him for 4 years. (And he’s already hinting at another term, but don’t let that scare you. That’s still way off in the future, and perhaps the average voter will know him better by then.)
If you’re one of the people who are upset and scared about Obama as President, here’s some ideas on how to handle the situation:
- Live in denial — That might sound nice, but it’s not realistic. Society in America is gonna change, and you’re gonna notice. Be real. Take it like a man. America has voted, and Obama is the people’s choice. Now we’ve buttered our bread, and we have to lie in it.
- Get out the sackcloth and ashes — You might want to order an extra supply of that for the next few years… Pray for our nation. Pray often!
- Move to another country — I suppose that’s an option, but America is still one of the best countries. If Obama is going to derail that, it would probably take a few years. Most of the country isn’t as liberal as he is. (So, uh, why did he get elected? Oh, that’s right — deception!)
- Embrace the change — This one would be difficult, and it might be bad for your mental health. If you’re against socialism, big government, and far-left ideology, you shouldn’t switch over. Just stay conservative and/or rational, and vote for someone else in 2012.
- Pass gas every time someone mentions Obama — That might make you feel better, but the people around you aren’t going to appreciate it. Well, some might at first, but it could become overwhelming.
Well, I hope this list helps you adjust to life in an Obama-nation. I’m sure there are other alternatives, but this is a start. If you have any other ideas, please share them in a comment, so we can all ease in to the massive amounts of CHANGE that Obama promised.